Wednesday, July 07, 2004

So lately all I do is work and sleep and hang out with friends, which is why I'm never home, which is why I never post. Is that good enough of an excuse for everyone? Good!

So I started working at Souper!Salad! almost a month ago. Its cool...all the hot guys in Santa Fe eat there. Well, not all of them...but alot of them. Plus I get to push buttons all day, which is something I've always wanted to do. The downside is our uniform is the same as St. Mike's clothes, only a little cooler, and less strict. My managers rock, and I get free food. I work 11-3 and 5-8 Tuesday through Saturday, so everyone come visit me! (and no I can't get you free food...but you could get yourself free food if you just walk in and only order water, pretending like you lost your receipt. Very easy. Especially since I don't pay attention.)

Anywho all my concerts are coming up! I've got John Mayer & Maroon 5 on July 21, Howie Day (yayyyyy!!!) the next day on July 22, then Alanis Morrissette & The Barenaked Ladies on Aug 1, and then DMB on Aug 23rd. Yay for concerts!

I also have a debit card now, which is the most dangerous thing I can think of myself owning. I can't stop spending money. I've become a shopaholic, in shops and online (especially online. and now I have discovered ebay. uh oh.)

yup.

No comments: