Friday, November 03, 2006

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I'M FALLING

I don't understand why I am having such a freakin hard time finding a job this semester. I just checked my email and was rejected by another job. This time I was really counting on it too, it was an office job through UNM, it would have been really sweet. Nice and easy, slow paced, a limit on work hours, wouldn't have to work weekends/holidays. Its especially nice with holidays, since I usually have to quit a fall semester job so I can go home for the month of winter break, only to look for a new job for spring semester, then quit for the summer, over and over. It really sucks. And I really thought I would get this one. But they decided "not to hire additional help." The fuckers. I'm so discouraged, hurt, mad, sad, confused. This week has royaly sucked. I feel horrible lately, in so many aspects.

No comments: