Thursday, November 13, 2008

Together But Lonely

Wow, I accidentally stumbled upon my blog! I haven't seen this thing in like a year and half -- weird. Especially since my most recent posts are bitching about classes I barely even remember...and now I'm graduating in a month! Its so crazy to think this is finally happening! I'm finally done with school! I don't even know what to do with myself. What I'm going to do with myself...

Life is pretty good, if kinda lame, these days. I'm living on my own, which I love, because I can walk around naked, fart, and not worry about other people messing with my shit. But some times it can get kinda lonely. I've found that a lot of days go by without much conversation, except some between me and my cat, Caicos. But most week days are class, homework, class, homework, class. I usually don't talk to people in my classes, and come home in between since I literally live half a block from campus. I'm definitely ready for a big change. I'm so over this.

Of course I still love the people in my life -- my family, Matt, my friends. I just wish I saw them more. I feel like I'll never meet new people, but I guess I'll have to after I graduate, since it is very likely I will see even less of my few friends.

As of right now my "plan" after graduation is to just work in Santa Fe for a while, living with my parents probably...just save some money, then I would LOVE to travel more. Definitely more in Mexico and South America.

Right now I'm just trying to find mysef.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Living on your own is great, and tends to get better and better.

However, if you ever intend to not live on your own, it is also good to practise that from time to time.