Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'LL GO ON FOREVER KNOWNING I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN

Well I'm back in Albuquerque. My car was stuffed with twice as much stuff as it had when I was going back home to Santa Fe. A whole bunch of Christmas shit, I guess. Kat, Paula, and Becca are all still in Santa Fe, and Matt is working, so I am left with nothing to do except try to use AOL for as long as possible, until they figure out the credit card I have on the account has been dead for months, and I'll probably get into trouble with that again. I looked into getting DSL put in, since we don't even use the phone line, it'll cost 50 bucks to get the modem (or something) ten for installation, 30 each month, shipping, installation....I dunno. I guess I'll have to go without the net for a while until my brother agrees to pay half the installation fee and shit like that.

I could be watching Good Eats right now, but those days are over and I am once again faced with 7 channels, if you include the Jesus channel.

Ooh! But I got my Warehouse package today!! They gave me the coolest mousepad I have ever seen! It has live scenes and Dave Matthews Band and the Warehouse written all over it, and its that sorta thing where you move it back and forth and the images dissapear and appear....I'm sure there's a name for it...hologram? Dunno, but its so cool. Too bad I don't have a mouse...oh well. I'll put in on my wall. They also gave me a 7-live-song cd which has rare ones, like Blue Water, JTR, Raven, and I'll Back You Up. And I love the into they've been doing these past few years to One Sweet World. Its my favorite intro, very pretty.

I leave the front door open to the house just so I don't feel alone. This way I can look at the competing house across the street and know there is someone nearby. (ABC World News Tonight just showed a really cool avalanche)

There is no food in the house, I'm eyeing the oriental noodles, that are just plain noodles and cook like Ramen I guess...but I have nothing to eat them with but salt and pepper...mmm.

Over all this, I'm glad to be back in the same city as Matt, and I'm looking forward to some classes, like Soc and Pilates, because I'm getting too fat, and this way I have to work out.

No comments: