Tuesday, January 18, 2005

OHHH, BACK TO SCHOOL

School started back up to day. I went to Spanish 202 at 9:30 and then onto Music Appreciation at 11. Both of them were cool. My brother's ex-roomate, Kayla, who is nice but unpredictable, is in my spanish class. I heard all sorts of horror stories about Music, especially from Brian, who said it was horrible and boring. But my teacher is a funny average dude in his early 30's, and we listened to The Police's "Every Breathe You Take," and disected it in all sorts of cool little ways. So I already like that class.

I also got to hang with Kat, Paula, and Mat for a couple hours which was fun, and I showed Paula where all of her classes were.

So it was a pretty nice day, tomorrow I've got Sociology 101 (w/Kat), and English 102. Thurs brings Spanish and Music again, followed by my honors class, which seems fairly interesting, and Fri I've got Soc and Eng again and then a two hour break until Pilates class at 5 (every Mon and Fri night). I'm really looking forward to Pilates so I can finally battle the bulge.

I've been very happy since I've been able to spend the past couple of days with Matt, which was very very nice. I really missed seeing him every day, and after feuding and making up with him last week, I love being with him even more. I was not too happy to be back in Albuquerque because I just don't like the city, but Matt makes it more than worth it. I love that kid.

I just watched like 2 hours of American Idol auditions. Some people are just plain retarded.

No comments: