Friday, July 22, 2005

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY SLEEPING NEXT TO ME

Hey kids--

...yeah right...no one actually reads this.

I haven't been up to much. Working at Le Soup, getting sick of it, not making enough money.

Went to Durango for a weekend w/the family & Matt, went river rafting, that was sweet.

Brian and I took our Howie roadtrip to Denver this past weekend, it was sweet. I bought alot of clothes at the concert and got my 2nd and 3rd migraines ever, one on the day of the concert and the other on the drive back home. Not fun.

Matt is leaving to Wisconson tomorrow, and coming back Monday. I already miss him, and I am extremely jealous that he is going to 2 Dave concerts w/o me, but he already knows that.

Next week is our family vacation, finally! We're heading out for Vegas, Lake Tahoe, and the Red Wood Forrest. Sounds sweet. I'm gonna play DDR until I die in Vegas!!

Our 9-mo anniversary is tomorrow! I love the 22nd. I forgot to give Matt his present before he left.

I saw Wedding Crashers, and my favorite part was when Guster was the sad song towards the end of the movie! I love Guster, and I caught it right away, making myself feel extra smart!

I also saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was good, kinda weird, I didn't like the oompa loompas, but Johnny Depp did an awesome (but different) Willy Wonka.

DMB is hitting up Red Rocks this year, on Sept 9, 10, and 11. Matt and I are going to the 10th. Red Rocks is an amphitheatre outside of Denver built right into the red rock hillside (hence the name). I'm very excited, I've always wanted to go there, heard its beautiful and has amazing natural acoustics. Dave!!

All for now.

No comments: