Wednesday, August 24, 2005

BACK TO SCHOOL, OH BACK TO SCHOOL

Well I've moved into the dorms! Being at home alone sucked ass (just like Kassi likes to do), and I was extremely alone since Matt lives in Santa Fe without me now. So I'm in Devargas 1, and soon (tomorrow or friday) I will be moving into a room across the floor with Becca, cuz both of our roommates are weird. Hers is shy and has a big poster of some rappers on the wall, and mine got up at 5:30 AM this morning to work out. Freak. So we shall soon be roommates, which is exciting! The internet here is SUPER FAST, which is awesome, and we're both gonna move in our huge beds, so our tiny little room will just be filled with bed. No other furniture necessary. But she's at the Coldplay concert now with Kat and Harlie and Kassi. I wanted to go but not enough to spend $32. Thats ok, because...

DAVE IS IN A WEEK!!! That's right kids, next wednesday, live from the Journal Pavilion, is the Dave Matthews Band, back for their 4th year of being here. And then, as you all know, is the concert at RED ROCKS on the 10th with Matt. And then we are going BACK to Denver the NEXT weekend for John Mayer. I'm thinking we should fly, not drive, for John. I'm already making the drive this weekend too. Six flags! No real reason, just my family wants to go. So we're going. Denver is nothing to us. We make the drive often enough for Broncos games. But its gonna be a sweet couple of weeks for concerts!!

No comments: