Tuesday, August 30, 2005

YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS A JOKE, THIS IS SERIOUS! YOU'LL GO TO HELL FOR ETERNITY!!

There were these crazy ass cowboy jesus freaks on campus today, trying to get all of UNM to repent. It was retarded. I wanted to yell at them to shut up. Kat wanted to tell them jesus loves everyone and then hug them. Supposedly Matt DePaula went to one who said disease was god punishing people, and wanted to ask him if he thought vaccines were the work of the devil, and tell the guy he has definitely had vaccines, and so he had the devil running through him. I wanna know how that worked out.

Tomorrow is DMB!!!!! Finally!!! I'm very very excited. I still have to figure out what to wear. I'm not going to Pilates. After 2 we're going to Kelly's to hang w/DMB fans before the show, then I plan on heading over there at 5 since the gates open at 5:30. DAVE!!!!

No comments: