Tuesday, September 06, 2005

THIS IS MY FIRE TOO!

So, the DMB show was super sweet, of course. They gave me #41, finally! I hadn't heard that song since my very first show in May '01, and it was awesome. They also punched out Hunger for the Great Light, the sex song! I love it, during the sexy parts the lights were all red, during the chorus, they shined this bright white light, I loved it. The light show was awesome.

On a side note....Gary Busey is the weirdest man I have ever seen.

They also played Don't Drink the Water, and Granny, which I also hadn't heard since my first show, which I loved. The concert was very very very very very fun! I cannot wait for Red Rocks next weekend!!

This weekend I went camping!! My whole family went, including Matt, Meghan's friends Erin, Claire, and Zoe, and Daniel's girlfriend Erica. 11 of us in all, it was really fun. Oh, and my cool aunt and crazy hick uncle. The best part was getting flooded in the tent with Matt at 2am Saturday night and getting to sleep in the Yukon. That was actually 1 of the 3 sucky things that happened. Another was my crazy uncle not letting the girls sit around the fire cuz they didn't help chop wood....which was just gay. They got rained out Saturday night too, and left early early Sunday morning, yay. I love my aunt but my uncle is just an ass. The last sucky thing was my dad wrecking the boat on some rocks that were underwater. He's really surprised it still works. I took on very little water, which was lucky. So the camping trip was great, I got to cook the whole time, which I love doing. It was way fun.

On to the 3rd week of school...I'll do my best to make it to all of my classes, but I can't make any promises, since Friday is the day after ZOZOBRA!!!!!

No comments: