Tuesday, September 27, 2005

WHAT TO DO?

Well this weekend sucked. Alot. Too much fighting. Way too much. Hopefully thats over.

And my computer is dead. D-E-D dead. So not much posting going on till I fork over the money for people to save it. I'm working up the patience to call Dell.

I have no ambition lately. I've missed way too many pilates classes, not sure if I'll get that one credit...which means I'll have 11. Which means I'll lose my scholarship. So I'm gonna pick up another P.E. class for the next 8 week session, which is the 2nd half of the semester. So I'll have 12. I think the lack of things to do is making me lazy. I need a job.

Things just suck right now. I'm depressive and not fun to be around. I feel like I'm bugging people/asking too much of them. Atleast thats what it seems like.

No comments: