Wednesday, November 23, 2005

GIVE IT AWAY NOW

Shit I've been busy. Its a big change. I have a job now! I've started working at Rudy's BBQ on Carlisle. Its way fun, I love it. All my co-workers are cool and my bosses are the shit. Its a fun job. I get free food at work and half off whenever I buy food when I'm off. And its way good. Lots of MEAT!

Tomorrow's last day of school till Thanksgiving Break! I'm so excited! I love Thanksgiving! I have an environmental science test and a public speaking test tomorrow...

**sidenote...its legal to walk around topless (as a woman) in Toronto. Another reason why Canada is awesome.**

so its midnight and I still haven't started studying. But there's a show on nipples on vh1. its wonderful.

Today is Matt and I's one year and 2 months anniversary! It's wonderful. I'll get to see him tomorrow night!

No comments: