Tuesday, November 01, 2005

LOVE, BABY

So I made a long post about what I've been up to, but Blogger decided to erase it. That was a long time ago.

I talked about Teitur, a guy Matt and I went and saw in Santa Fe. He opened for this crappy chick Amy Man. She sucked. But Teitur, oh man...he was incredible! I'm in love! He's on myspace. Check him out. You say his name "Tie - ter." Not teeter. He's got an english accent, so say it that way. His cd, "Poetry and Aeroplanes" is genius. He has a song "One and Only," which is his "almost-blockbuster" song. It has almost been in Shallow Hall and How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days. And it was going to be Monica and Chandler's wedding song. But in the movies and scenes were deleted, and it wasn't chosen for Friends. Bummer. Its great.

So that was fun. Halloween was ok. Saturday night we went partying, I was La Llorona, which is very spooky. But last night I hung out in Santa with my parents. Just sick of my dorm and albuquerque. I like Santa Fe much more. Especially hanging out with my mommy and daddy and Matty.

I've been in another depressed slump. It sucks. I got a job at Rudy's BBQ, where they play shitty country music. But they pay $7/hour for cashiering. But I need to get my alcohol serving training first, which I'll get Saturday. Then I can start working...for like a month, then go back to Santa Fe for winter break and work there. Yay.

No comments: