Tuesday, September 07, 2004

If You Wanna Be Free Take A Sip Of This Tea

So I think it has become evident that everyone is having a hard time just like I am. I'm really glad Doug Rob called me to make me feel better.

I hate crying. I did alot of that today, so now I have cry-face. I hate cry-face.

Doug is right. I really need to get out and do stuff. Join a club or even a study group. Today I ditched 2 out of my 3 classes, and had planned on doing alot of homework. I did one journal entry. I was also planning on going grocerie shopping, and instead of that I just ate alot of our food. And instead of going to my "spiritual advisor" dude, I cancelled, claiming I was "up to my ears on homework." When I was really just playing games on gsn.com. So now I'm going tomorrow at 1. After my only class ends at 11 Becca and I are gonna hang out, which I'm looking forward to since I haven't seen her in like a week. I haven't been hanging around campus like I did the first week. I've wanted to be home, but now I hate being here. I really want to be at home-home. In Santa Fe. But its not home-home anymore. Everyone is gone. My room is empty. I'm just thankful my family is still there. I'll see them Thursday at Zozobra I guess. That should be fun. Hell, I even miss St Mikes (but don't tell anyone). I miss Ms Chitwood and Mr White. Thor can still die though.

I'll be ok. I just don't adjust easily.

No comments: