Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Title Hasn't Been Working

So blogger hates me. It really does! After I post this, it will take a couple days to actually post. It says its published, but I go to check the actual page, and the new post isn't there. Kristin! Why is it doing this??

Apart from that...I'm never drinking again.

Atleast not till next weekend.

And I'm definitely drinking next weekend.

Last night was Becca's bday. Little youngin' just turned 18. Yay for her. Fun for everyone. She had a party at her place. At first no one was showing up, and then the frat guys came, yay! Those guys are fun. Dirty, Matt, Joey, Dukeheart (sp?), and a couple other that I don't know their names. And I've always thought Matt was cute, so I'm glad he came. And at the end of the night, he handed me his number! That has never actually happened to me before. Being given a number. I think all things are prettier when italicized! So I'm unsure as to go about calling him...after all I was quite drunk last night, and I have my doubts about whether or not he even knows my name. I'll definitely call him and re-invite him to my upcoming weekend party...but I'm not sure what to do otherwise. Well, I know what to do, I'm just too chicken-shit to do it. How come I can always give the advice but never follow it?

I hate homework.

But I love Sugarcult!

And Dean Martin.

My dad bought me a $7 Best of Dean Martin cd at Target Friday night, after he made fun of me for wanting it. There's nothing wrong with liking old music. My mom hates it because its what her parents used to listen to. But I love it. I need Frank Sinatra too.

I need a shower. Very very badly.

No comments: