Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I FINALLY FELL IN LOVE, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER

The semester is coming to an end and I'm starting to really freak out. I'm not showing it, but I'm constantly feeling anxious, and I hate it. I have a research paper, 8-10 pages, due next Wednesday, and I don't have a topic yet. I have a spanish presentation on Tuesday, where I have to talk for 5 minutes with NO notes, and I haven't started that. I have 3 weeks of math homework to catch up on, and a project to do with Nick for Thursday. And I have to do my english portfolio, and I don't even know what that means.

But when all of that is over, it will be winter break, and I will be working at Souper Salad, which is my favorite job ever. Paula, Lorn, and I will go back to The Painted Dish and finish our beautiful pieces of art. I'll do pilates with Lorn everyday and we will get awesome hot bods in one month. Paula will be back for good and I will be so happy because I really really miss her. I'll drink eggnog everyday. It will be Christmas!

Matt is leaving tomorrow, and I won't see him again till Monday. This will be very, very hard for me. It's hard when I can't even spend the night with him. It's not gonna be easy.

No comments: