Friday, December 03, 2004

DON'T STOP HERE

So last night, Howie news went from really really fucking awesome, to not so good, to not good at all. I got an email from Elana, the merch queen, saying she needed two people to help at the booth. Awesome. I emailed her back right away saying Brian and I would help out. She emails back in five minutes. They already had someone. Oh well. I think we can still get in. I call Ned's to check on the 21 rule again. This time the chick says there is no way anyone under 21 is getting in. Yet the dude a couple nights ago said it was fine since they would still be serving dinner, we could sit at the tables. What the hell. So looks like my chances with Howie tonite are pretty slim. I'll still try. But is it really bad that I'm not even too sad about the whole situation? I guess I'm not so attached to Howie now cuz he's getting popular, or atleast Collide is. I don't want to share him. I have loved Howie since like....'01. He was mine all mine all mine. I was willing to share him with Brian, and that was pushing it. And now everyone and their mom is going around humming "The dawn is breaking, a light shining through..." (and yes, my mom loves Collide. Along with both of my sisters. Its the #1 requested song in many cities right now.) But oh well. All good things must come to an end sometime.

But some good news - "I like guys too." -John Mayer

No comments: