Thursday, December 16, 2004

I REACHED BACK LIKE A PIMP AND I SLAPPED THE HO

You know how Brian is always bitching about running to everyone in Santa Fe? I had a night like that. My dad had a fucking class reunion in the check-out line at Albertson's. He saw 3 guys he graduated with. It was weird. Then we went to the mall where we saw Ms. Larson (ahh!), then the Zold's, and then mid-Zold's we saw Mr. ARRRRmijo (why is it I ran into the only 2 teachers who hate me?), and then Marcos, Sammy, and Linda Y. And then Lynette at Best Buy (not too shocking...she works there.) It was weird. All of this happened in the span of less than an hour.

But I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. Just need Paula now! I'll take care of that tomorrow I suppose. Not sure what to get her just yet. Something that has to do with sex I'm sure.

Matt and I made up and I'm really glad. That was the worst 24 hours of my life (or alteast of my....2nd half of the year.)

No comments: