Monday, December 20, 2004

E, I <3 SF

I'm home! I love it here and I missed all my friends so much. Irena got back today, had a party for Kat's bday on Friday, Paula's back for good, yay! Kat's party was the most successful party at Kassi's dad's house that has ever gone down. It was soooo fun. And I got to that perfectly pleasantly drunken state. With very little hangover. Awesome.

But because of all this, I am seeing way less of Mateo. Haven't seen him since early Saturday morning. Seems like he and some buddies will come up tuesday for Irena's party, and I'll go down to Alb for our 3-month anniversary on Wednesday. And we're gonna go to that light thing at the bio park! Yay! I really miss seeing him everyday. I find myself talking about him alot. Sidenote: my manager at Souper Salad thought he was younger than me.

And yeah I started at SS again today!! I was really nervous cuz I was starting as a server, not the cashier, and its way more stressful, but I got 35 in tips. And it wasn't too bad. I think I did well. I go in again en la manana at 930, til 3. And then I get to be cashier again until like Friday. I like cashier alot more. Even if it doesn't pay as much.

And my ear is bleeding....

No comments: