Tuesday, December 14, 2004

WELL THAT IS THAT AND THIS IS THIS

Oh my god. I HATE crying. I try to avoid it as much humanly possible, but sometimes when you repress it it just builds up and kicks your ass. For four hours. And then you don't sleep. And then you look like all hell the next morning. I don't even know how much sleep I got, couldn't have been more than a couple hours. And my eyes are killing me. They are bloodshot and swollen. Good thing I'm only taking my last final today. Maybe shopping with Kat will make it better. I haven't really been hanging out with her much, and she really helped me out last night when I needed it. Sometimes I just get friend-overload, but she was still there for me. I love you Kat. And Paula was there for some pre-help too, even though she had problems of her own to deal with, and I hadn't talked to her for like a week. I'm really glad she's coming to UNM, I've really missed her and how close we used to be.

I suppose I'm ready for my astronomy final. I didn't do the homework questions, but I memorized all the webct questions and the in-class questions. But I also did that last time and I still don't know how well I did. Oh well. I really don't care. My main concern is getting those awesome vitamins from my pregnant friend in that class. It'll keep me from being so sickly.

And now I'm dreading winter break. I didn't realize how difficult this could be. But I've juggled things before, and now I just have another person to factor in, and thats probably the most important person. I just miss my friends alot. I haven't seen them in months, and its been weird, since I never used to go a day without them. I look forward to that. And I'm really nervous about Souper Salad since the managers are on vacation and some stupid general manager who doesn't know what their doing is there for them, so I'm afraid to go in and see if I'm even scheduled yet. They were supposed to call me before they went on vacation. Damnit.

I need coffee.

No comments: