Tuesday, December 07, 2004

MEMORIES OF EVERYTHING OF LEMON TREES ON MERCURY

So most of you have probably read Brian's blog by now and know how awesome Friday night was. So we got into the club with the help of Brian's parents, who left less than half an hour after we were in. Many many many thanks to Brian's parents. They made that night one of the funnest I have ever had. So Howie, of course, was really really fucking awesome. I took a 2.5 minute recording of SHE SAYS on my camera....I had a musical orgasm during that song. I involuntarily jumped up and down like a little girl when he said "This next song is called She Says." It was a little embarressing. But I love that song. Its the first one of his I ever heard, and its still my absolute favorite. And Alex Band of The Calling totally had the rocker bulge, and I got a nice close up picture of it. After the show, Kat and I got our picture with "Chops," the really cool guitarist of The Calling who looks like a much hotter version of Carrot Top. And hell, since we were in a bar......why the hell not? I spent $64 on my debit card at the bar (although I payed for Kat and Brian too) (YOU BOTH OWE ME $20!!!) And since none of us had eaten anything significant all day, we got very trashed very quickly. Kat shook her stuff on stage and got with Ryan from the Peak, who's an awesome guy, and was also trashed since he was celebrating his birthday which was Sunday. And all of the sudden we were the ONLY white people in that whole bar, and I'm not even exaggerating. It was so wierd. This one guy was looking at the "moose on my shirt" aka boobs and tried to kiss me and it was scary and I missed Matt. And of course my eye fruck out, but not as badly as usual, so Kat and Brian dumped me in my car and went to sober up, then dumped me in Brian's room while they went to Frontier and brought back Kieran and Katen (Kayton? Keaten?) who drove our drunken asses to my house, where I abruply passed out in my bed.

I wanted to leave by 9:30 to Santa to make empanaditas with my aunts, but we didn't leave till 2 since I really thought death was coming for me. Kat and Brian, of course, felt just great. I got their share of hangovers.

Then I got to pick up Matt Sunday night, and I was very happy to see him. And Mabel, this girl I was in 6th grade with, was in the same little group thingy as him, which was crazy. But I'm so happy Matt is back. I really missed him. I had to stay alone in my creepy house for 5 nights. But I blame him for my sore throat now, since he's always sickly.

And tonite my mommy daddy and Lorn brought me some firewood and xmas lights, and we went to Dion's, and to the mall. It was fun. Yay.

Its cold in my house. The fire burnt out.

No comments: