Thursday, March 10, 2005

I. Am. So. Tired. I got 5 hours of sleep, which would seem like enough, but an hour and a half into work, I completely ran out of energy. I left an hour and a half early, came home, and stuffed myself full of macaroni and cheese.

Last night I was in what was probably closest I've ever had to a perfect moment. I was lying in a sea of a bed in Matt's arms, nice and warm, watching Good Eats - my favorite tv show. I was so comfortable, thinking about how much I love Matt and how much I wish I could think like Alton Brown. He taught us how to brew our own beer! Not that I would actually ever wanna try it...it seemed complicated. And then we learned about nuts...I wanna make cashew butter! That seemed easy.

I just have one more midterm left, pilates, until SPRING BREAK! I'm gonna sleep for an entire week! Except for when I have to come back to Alb to work. And when Kat, Becca, and I go camping! Woo camping!!!

No comments: