Tuesday, March 08, 2005

MAMA DAY

I got to see my mommy today! I love when she works at one of the wally worlds here because then we get to go to lunch/dinner (on her). Today we went to Applebee's and instead of getting my usual oriental chicken salad, I got the oriental chicken salad WRAP! Its prettymuch the salad wrapped in a tortilla, which was delicioso! And while I was waiting for her at wal-mart I decided to do some shopping which I knew she would pay for. I got some cool snacks and other just I needed for the house...like a red silocone wisk!

And then I came home and proceded to deep clean the whole kitchen. But I still need to clean out the fridge and mop the floor and wipe off the table. I tackled the counters and the oven. Oh! And while sweeping, I discovered we had one of those drawers underneath the oven for pots and pans!! A whole new storage space!! Now I have all sorts of room for more crap! Sweet!!

I had my spanish midterm this morning, which I didn't really care about but still did good on (I think/hope). I slept through my shower time again, so maybe I'll shower after I finish w/the kitchen. Then tomorrow I'll move onto the living room, then the laundry room, then my bathroom, and then my room. Hah, yeah right, I actually won't do shit again until Saturday before our bbq. Fuck, I need to call people about that. Attention to everyone who reads this (Kat, Brian, and Matt:)

Josh and I are having a bbq at our house on Saturday 2/12 around 3 or 4pm. You are welcome to stay the night, but bring shit to sleep in. We will have food, drinks ;) and movies. Of course it would rock if anyone wants to bring anything extra. We have a very nice list of 30 people -- 8 of those people being people I want to invite, and 22 of them being Josh's. I'm sure not even close to everyone will show up. This will be a great way to kick off spring break, and even a better excuse to fill my keg! Woo!

No comments: