Tuesday, February 22, 2005

JESUS ON THE RADIO

I really lucked out in spanish today. I knew we had to do our group presentation, but our group had not gotten together, so I went to class with only the cd Matt gave me (thank you!) that had a bunch of spanish music on it. Luckily no one else in the whole class was prepared either. So I really just have to look up a hispanic artist and talk about them for 3 minutes. I picked Gloria Estefan, because she was my 2nd favorite singer when I was younger. Once class started I got a hair in my eye and could not get it out, and did not get it out until 12:20. I was not happy, and neither was my eye. It was one of those little white hairs, that probably came from a off of someone in my class's dog.

After classes I went to Wally World on Carlisle to help my mom finish up an installation and to go eat with her. We went to Church's, and we got blocked in my a semi for half an hour. Walmart changed their bags from blue to white and its freaking me out. And when my mom dropped me off at my car back at Wmart she drove away with my phone. Luckily and suprisingly I had a calling card in my wallet...not sure where it came from...and used a payphone, which was also weird.

I almost got into 2 accidents today. I was being way smart. I blame one on a retarded trucker blocking the light, and another on a guy just being an asshole and not letting me drive infront of him.

Josh has been asleep for a really long time, since I got home. I wonder if I should go poke him or something. I probably should start editing my english essay....

after That 70's Show.

No comments: