Sunday, February 13, 2005

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO

I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank my brother and his friends for: reading my playboy, leaving candy, gushers, and cookies all over my room, staining my comforter with chocolate whipped cream, leaving the chocolate whipped cream can on the floor, leaving a half-empty corona bottle on my nightstand, leaving the beer-soaked mop behind the refrigerator, putting a hole in the living room wall, leaving many coronoa beer caps all over the house, putting a stereo on top of my Steve Miller Band's greatest hits vinyl record, ruining the envelope to Matt's valentine's card, filling out an entire week in my daily Jeopardy calendar, staining the floor with their "jungle juice," filling the sink with jungle juiced dishes, and leaving many interestingly damp towels in the bathroom. Thanks guys, you filled an hour and a half of my evening with pure joy.

On a lighter note, Josh Zwemer is moving in with me! I'm excited to finally have a housemate that isn't my idiot brother. Should be fun. Although Teresa is coming to take the tv, entertainment center, and possibly the little couch. Oh well, Josh has a tv.

And now I need to write an essay. Just needed to vent.

Happy Valentine's Day. I love you, Matt!

No comments: