Monday, April 11, 2005

BOYS AND GIRLS, WELCOME TO THIS JOYRIDE

Had a really fun party Saturday night for Willly Mike (David Hampton)'s birthday. It was sweet, everybody behaved, and I had an awesome time till the very end. Party ended on a bad note, but its all understood and forgiven, and I've moved on. Thats why I don't hold grudges. It doesn't accomplish anything!

I have sweet videos and pictures from the night too. I love my camera.

I never go to work on Monday mornings. I just can't bring myself to. Cuddling in a warm bed is just so much better than making money. I have no motivation for work or school right now, the weather is way too nice outside.

It was rainy and cold and windy yesterday, so I'm glad I slept until 2pm and then laid around all day, watched Where The Red Fern Grows (with Dave!) with Kat and Josh, then Kat and I went to Flying Star and didn't study with Becca and Dylan. I got chicken and shrimp gumbo and it was SOOOOOO (with 6 O's) good!!! I like gumbo now. Bubbagump shrimp.

And today its nice and pretty and sunny! Yay!

No comments: