Wednesday, April 27, 2005

WAKIN' UP TO EARLY, MAYBE WE COULD SLEEP IN. I'LL MAKE YOU BANANA PANCAKES, PRETEND LIKE ITS THE WEEKEND

I accidentally did just that this morning, and as soon as Matt left I realized it. That's a lyric from "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson. His new cd, In Between Dreams, rocks my socks off, so everyone should check it out. Its not as good as On and On, but someone stole that, so I'm stuck with IBD and Brushfire Fairytales, since I found a burned copy of that in our cd's.

I think the first two cd's I need to buy are On and On by Jack Johnson and Comfort Eagle by Cake.

I was gonna go work at 8 this morning, be I decided not to go at all instead. Oh well.

I just saw a Subway commercial, and even though Jared lost a whole bunch of weight, he's still really freakin ugly.

Today will rock. I only have one class: Sociology from 1 to 2, then nothing else for the whole day! I think I may go to work if somewhere needs it, since I need to make up for missing so much work last week. I think Kat, Becca, Dylan, Matt, and I all need to go eat lunch afterwards, except Becca will probably be working, and Dylan will go get ready to work out, just like they always do. Oh well though.

No comments: