Wednesday, April 06, 2005

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST MET? I SURE DO, IT WAS SOMETIME IN EARLY SEPTEMBER

Haven't posted in quite some time, alot has happened, but I can't remember any of it right now...

I've gotten over my illness, which was just a cold. And Kat took out my stitches, and then I was worried that the whole hole split back open (it was on my elbow, which...bends alot), but the doc said it would be fine.

I went to Santa for the weekend, which was nice. Lorn, my dad, and I went out to Diablo and checked out the rio, which was running full. I also helped Lorn with her softball tournament, I ran the crappy scoreboard.

The weather is SOOOOOOO (with 7 O's) nice! It was too fucking windy these past couple days, but it was very very nice today. Fortunately I wore really really uncomfortable flip flops today and now I have blisters on my feet.

Mateo is in Clovis to talk to kids about...Enlace maybe? I don't know I never pay attention to anything really....and then I forget everything anyways. Especially when its comes to Matt's millions of jobs. He'll be back late late tonite. My poor Mateo.

Cooper is being really sweet these past couple of days, I think its cuz I let him sleep with me in the mornings now. He's all cudly and I spoon with him.

Josh bought a parakeet named Fiji last week. He's way cute. He's got a bluegreen body with bluegreen and grey wings, and a yellow head. He's cute and messy and he sings.

Once I completely defeat my cold (my throat is still all shitty) I will jog 2/3 times a week and play tennis with Kat, on top of pilates. I have to work alot this week since I missed 6 hours last week, and I usually only work up to 10 hours a week. It sucks, I hate Walmart!!

No comments: