Tuesday, April 19, 2005

THE STORY OF THE THREE LITTLE KITTENS

My grandma finally died this evening around 5, after it seemed like she was gone since Friday evening, it was a long battle. But she didn't want to treat the cancer, and she was old (86), so its not unexpected. It just worries me that maybe she did suffer. I mean, she was bleeding internally. Even if she was asleep since Friday, bleeding to death has to be painful. Only my aunt Chello was there today when she passed, and then everybody went back. I didn't go though, because seeing her dead body would stick with me and haunt me. I have never seen a dead body nor have I ever seen anyone die, and seeing someone like my grandma would freak me out too much, and I have to concentrate now that I've got all sorts of joyous shit to deal with. And this along with Janine, which happened a week ago today, just is too much. I didn't know her but it still affected me because it affected my sisters and a close friend of ours. Death sucks. My poor dad, I have never seen him like this. He misses his mommy. But atleast, according to them, she's with her husband again after over two decades. I'm worried about my dad's siblings and how they are going to get along now. I hope they'll bond back together, because I miss those times.

On a lighter note, I'm too fat for my dress. You know the dress, the black one with the white slit and the REAL DIAMONDS in a splash. Yup, I'm wearing it for the spring formal on Saturday, I really hope the funeral isn't then, because I know Matt wants me to go to this with him, especially since its his last one. As much as I hate these kinda things, I'll go for him, because I know he'd do it for me. But I'm still gonna be a pain in the ass about it, because I'm stubborn. But anyways, it won't zip all the way up. I have obviously gotten fatter in my upper back, which is just weird. But Teri Schnitger it fixing it for me, by adding more material around the top, so that I'll fit into it. I'm sure it will be a good time.

No comments: